Account Login Form
Log in to Your AccountPlease enter the following information:
Visit our FAQs section for answers to common questions about how to use your account.
- What is my library card number?
- Your library card number is the 14-digit number on the back of your card.
- What is my username?
- In most cases, your default username is your library barcode. You can change your username in your account by asking a librarian to change it for you.
- What is my password?
- By default, it is the last four digits of your phone number. If you have forgotten your password, you will have to come in to have it reset.
- What happens if I can't log into my account?
- Make sure caps lock is not on and try again; it may be an error entering your password. If the problem persists, please contact the library.
- Why does my account expire?
- Your account expires to give us an opportunity to make sure your contact information is up to date, and to confirm various aspects of your account (such as whether or not you are still a resident, non-resident, or taxpayer).
- How often does my card expire?
- The default is two years from the date you activated your card, either by getting a new one or renewing your existing card.